I have decided that the most fair and smoothest format is the MUET-based speaking format. There will be two tasks; Task A and Task B.
Here is the standard instruction sample:
This is how the test will run tonight:
- Students will draw lots and be assigned to a new group of 4
- Groups will take turn to be assessed similar to MUET format
- The group can stay in class and watch their peers perform
- Tasks will take up 30 minutes
- Students may leave once they are assessed
Remember that the most important thing in this test is this. Language is secondary. Use mind-map, QIQS, structure in your presentation and you will definitely earn decent point.